iPhone Password Manager:
It is a fact that to keep all the password in one single gadget has become the recent trend. In this way, the user finds it easy to retrieve the password whether it is about bank account passwords or email logins. Moreover, you will be amazed to know that most of the users access emails and internet banking via their gadgets. In such a situation, security of these passwords has become the real concern for all of the tech savvy users. Just think that you have saved all your passwords in your iPad and you lost that device. Another bad situation can be that you are accessing your bank account on your iPhone and suddenly someone snatches it. How will your passwords be protected in both the situations? Keep in mind that keeping your data safe is quite indispensable for protecting your finances.
mSeven Software, LLC acknowledged this need and introduced a tool named, mSecure Password Manager. This tool is considered the best for storing, syncing, and protecting data. This amazing tool is available in different languages including the followings:
iPhone Password Manager Features:
mSecure iPhone Password Manager is widely used by millions of users around the globe. The basic reason behind this popularity is its countless features. Some of the amazing features of this mSecure iPhone Password Manager are as follows:
- The interface of mSecure iPhone Password Manager is user friendly and intuitive.
- This tool offers auto lock ability along with iPhone password generation facility so that the passwords, which cannot be easily judged, can be created.
- It also offers auto back up reminder as well as email back up facility in order to protect the data at best.
- With this tool, the data can be synched anytime you want with the help of iCloud and DropBox Cloud services.
- It facilitates the users with auto capture web login feature.
- Auto destruction facility is also available in this tool. This is the best features to refrain the iPhone password from being hacked.
iPhone Password Manager Compatibility:
This handy tool is designed for iPad, iPod Touch, and iPhone. It needs only 17.4 MB space to run on the device. The best part is that besides offering various features, it is fully iOS 7 compatible, which is one of the latest available software.
iPhone Password Manager Special Offer:
Although the tool is available for just $9.99 but the developer is offering $5 off on the Desktop version of mSecure iPhone Password Manager.