iPhone data recovery is a very big issues for all non-technical persons and layman’s, because they think that lost data could not be restored. So they commonly ask these types of questions.
I accidentally cleared my camera album in my iPhone 5 and all those precious photos and videos are gone. Is it possible to recover lost data or is there any iPhone data recovery software available?
I reset my iPhone 4S everything is working fine but I have lost all my important data. Can anyone please tell me how I can get back my data? I am a Windows user, so please tell me any iPhone data recovery software for Windows.
So, today I decide to write a brief tutorial of how to recover deleted files with iPhone data recovery software. This solution is compatible for all iPhone devices, so it doesn’t matter you are using iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S & iPhone 5.
How to restore lost files with iPhone data recovery software:
Follow the below steps.
- First of all you need to download iPhone Data Recovery Software for Windows.
- Follow the screen instructions to download and install software on your PC.
- Run iPhone data recovery software from your PC and don’t connect & sync your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch with iTunes to prevent lost files from being overwritten.
- After running software, when you connect your device with your PC, following window display on your PC, select your device from which you want to recover data and click “Start Scan”.
- After a few seconds, you can see all of our lost files are scanned out and displayed in front of you.
- Now you can browse the files from category and select the file which you want to recover. You can select photos, music, videos etc. to restore in your iPhone.
- Once you have selected your important files to restore, click on the “Recovery” button which is shown on the upper left corner, next to the “Back” button.
- Click on the “Recovery” button and select the desired folder to save your recovered files.
- Once your lost files are recovered, you can import them via Apple mail address or you can also keep them on your computer as a backup.
- Thant’s it, congratulation you have successfully recovered all your lost data with the help of iPhone data recovery software for windows.
If you are a Mac user and want to recover deleted files from your iPhone, iPad & iPod Touch, then head over to this brief tutorial of How to Recovery Deleted files with iPhone Data Recovery Software for Mac.