In this tutorial we will guide you how to recover deleted or lost files by using iPhone Data Recovery software for Mac. As you now that recovering deleted files from iPhone devices is not an easy task but we will try our best and make it easy for you to recover deleted files. By following our step by step guide of iPhone data recovery process every non-technical person can recover their important data within few minutes.
Before heading over to data recovery process, first of all I want to tell you that you can recover Camera Roll, Photo Stream, Contacts, Messages, Messages Attachments, Call History, Calendar, Notes, Reminders, Voice Memos and Safari Bookmark. Yes believe me you can recovery these files just few clicks.
Now I am moving straight away to step by step guide of how to recover deleted or lost files with the help of iPhone Data Recovery Software.
iPhone Data Recovery Software: Step by Step Guide:
Follow the below steps.
1) First of all you need to download iPhone Data Recovery Software for Mac.
2) Follow the screen instructions to download and install data recovery software on your Mac.
3) Once software is installed on your Mac, launch the “iPhone Data Recovery Software”.
4) Now you can see the list of devices that are synced with your Mac currently copy of iTunes.
5) Highlight devices from which you want to recover data by clicking it and then click “Start Scan”.
6) After clicking on the Scan, you can immediately able to see the thumbnails of all your lost data that previously you synced to iTunes from that device.
7) Now you can browse and select all the lost files by category from the top left window.
8) Once you have completed the selection of all your required deleted files, just click on the “Recover” button which is shown in the upper menu bar next to the “Back” button. (Recovery is not allowed in the free trial version).
9) After clicking on the “Recovery” button, you will be asked to name and select the desired folder for your recovered files. Once make selection of your desired folder it will start recovering and saving deleted files in the selected folder. That’s it congratulation you have recovered your lost files successfully enjoy :).
If you are a Windows user and want to recover deleted files from your iPhone, then head over to this brief tutorial of How to Recovery Deleted files with iPhone Data Recovery Software for Windows.
You can also discuss data lost issues in iPhone data recovery software forum.