Google just released the Google Translation app for iPhone. Its such a cool and advance level app with more than 15 language translation. You can also listen to your voice translation with 23 different languages. You can translate a word or phrase into more than 50 languages. Google Translate app is easy to use and user friendly. Anyone can use it. The app is also available in different languages, so that its not peoples from other languages can easily use it. For voice translation you just need to press microphone button as red circled below and say what you want to translate. You may try iPhone language learning app.
Google Translation App for iPhone:
Update: There are many cool features are introduce in new version of Google Translation App. There features includes:
- Translate text in 64 different languages.
- Translate by speaking the text instead of typing it (17 languages)
- Youc can Listen to your translations spoken aloud (24 languages)
- Display translations in full screen mode.
- Translate your favorite translations for quick access even when you’re offline
- You can access your translation history even when you’re offline
- Spell out the translation of non-Latin script languages (e.g. Chinese, Japanese, etc..) in Latin characters to read it phonetically (e.g. Pinyin, Romaji)
You can also listen your translation which is spoken out loud in more than 23 different languages. To listen your spoken words translation loud, just press the volume button as red circled below in the screen-shot.
You can free download the Google Translation app for iPhone from here and remove the barriers of languages. Hope you enjoy the review. You may checkout iPhone best english dictionary app. Don’t forget to come back to give your value feedback. Keep in touch and up to date yourself. Thanks.