Great news for Football lovers, ESPN has officially released ESPN Fantasy Football 2011 App for Android. With ESPN live score centre app, it is the right time to launch ESPN Football Fantasy because NFL season right around the corner. ESPN released both free and paid versions of this app but this time they launch only a free version because this is only the way to make millions of fantasy football player around the world.
There are many peoples unaware of this term and also doesn’t know how it works. Let me share it with you.
ESPN Football Fantasy how to play:
By using ESPN Football Fantasy game you can manage multiple teams and leagues. After selecting players and creating leagues, you can follow your matchups in real time. You can also add, drop and trade player to make last second lineup change from where you are. ESPN Football Fantasy gives you advantage to dominate your fantasy league.
Checkout the cool features of ESPN Football Fantasy App:
- Team Management: Start/bench players, add, drop, and claim players off waivers, propose, accept or reject trades with other managers
- Fantasy Cast Live Scoring and Stats: Real-time scoring and detailed information for all your matchups.
- Personalized Push Notifications for injuries, substitutions, and scoring updates.
- Fantasy News, Videos and Tweets from ESPN’s fantasy analysts.
- View and post messages to your league’s message board
ESPN Android App Screenshots:
After reviewing cool features of ESPN app for Android
, all of football fantasy lovers are ready to move to their phone. This is must have app for are football lovers. All you have to do is that just sing-in to your ESPN account to access all of your teams. You can free download ESPN Fantasy Football App for Android
from Android Market here
By scanning below QR code.