After testing the beta version, LinkedIn app for Android phones is finally released and available for download. Now LinkedIn strengthens and extends your existing network by interring in smart browsing. Its more approachable and is ready for massive consumption. If you want to download LinkedIn app for Android Phone you need to a device running Android 2.1 or higher. If you are running old Android below 2.1, you may first upgrade your Android version. To upgrade your Android, first checkout your device specs supports new version of Android. I will recommend Google it.
LinkedIn App For Android Features:
- linkedIn App allows you to find and connect with more than 238 million linkedin users worldwide.
- linkedIn App allows you to stay up to date with people in your network just like facebook app.
- Now you can follow the most Influencers persons to get insights and original content from industry.
- You can also update your profile from within the app.
- You can also see and save recommended jobs.
- You can keep up to date yourself latest industry news.
- You can follow and learn more about companies.
- Keep up to date yourself with your favorite groups.
- Purchase and upgrade your account to a LinkedIn Premium Subscription from within the linkedin app.
All though its pretty cool application but we are expecting some updates when users increases. If you’re looking to maintain your account on the go or If you’ve got a LinkedIn account and haven’t grabbed it, jump on past the break for the download link. You can free download LinkedIn app for Android from Google Play here.
Or you scan the QR code with Barcode Scanner.
I am currently using Droidin which is the unofficial app for Linkedin and it works great with some errors… just had a look at official release and it seems great… gonna try it….