Google recently update Google Maps for mobile browsers with new additional features. So today when you visit maps.google.com from your mobile or tablet browser you have some new features in your hands. Now you have almost all important features of Google Maps which you have used on your desktop.
You are surprised to know that more than 40% of Google Maps visitors actually come from mobile devices. Keeping this figer in mid Google has now changed Google Maps interface. The new interface of Google Maps is more users friendly and specialy optimized for mobile devices. And the good thing about this change is that it is applied equally on all mobile devices like Android OS or iOS etc.
Google Maps Mobile App:
Check Out the list of Google Maps new features for Mobile devices:
- See your current location
- Search for what’s nearby with suggest and autocomplete
- Have clickable icons of popular businesses and transit stations
- Get driving, transit, biking, and walking directions
- Turn on satellite, transit, traffic, biking, and other layers
- View Place pages with photos, ratings, hours, and more
- When signed into your Google account, access your starred locations and My Maps
All of the above new features for Google Maps are really cool and makes it easy to search location. While you are searching for any location Google Maps also suggest you nearby and auto complete text which helps you in right direction. Popular business, hotels, restaurants are also available on Google Maps with clickable icons as you can seen in the below screenshot.
Google Maps is mobile browsers is open platform which can be accessible for everyone and there is no need to install and update lates features. To get start exploring just head over to http://maps.google.com from your mobiles browser and enjoy exploring with Google Maps.
If you still don’t New Google Maps App, you can free download Google Maps 5.3 .apk.